Sunday, October 12, 2008

Weekend Update part 2

Just got back from an amazing concert with M at the Broomfield Event Center. We saw four bands--Jars of Clay, Robert Randolph and the Family Band, Switchfoot, and Third Day. They were all awesome, but my favorite of the evening had to be Switchfoot, who is soooo good in concert. Speaking of music, I have had Lil Wayne in my head all weekend.

Today I did tear down for the GABF pretty much all day. I did get another free t-shirt and tasting cup, and they fed us, so that was nice, but it was hard work. I can now say I know how to tap and untap a keg. Yea, fun stuff. I'll spare you the details.

It's a shame the weekend is already over...I wonder if I'll be busy at work this week.

I'm excited for Tuesday--the SU Alumni club is hosting a happy hour and then we're all gonna see The Express movie about Ernie Davis. Should be fun!

1 comment:

Kitt said...

You can put the keg skills on your resumé!