Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hump Day

The Express movie was great. It didn't even seem like two hours and happy hour was good too. They had catered in food, so I ate like a queen. I had chicken skewers with mango salsa, some mini crabcakes, yummy bruschetta, and some cheese. One of the best parts of the evening was listening to this one alum talk about his time at SU. I guess he was there when Floyd Little was and had seen Ernie Davis play. It was just really cool to listen to his stories and ask him how SU has changed since then.

I also sent out Matt's care package yesterday. The post office was really busy at 4, but I got out of there by 4:30. And he's supposed to get it within 3-4 days. Yay!

It feels like a Wednesday. Woke up with a headache. Researched artists all day at work. Went to Sunflower Market for lunch and to get rice noodles. Treated myself to an apple turnover. Had a meeting, where none of my artists were picked (nothing new). Still have two hours left of work. Then Bollywood class. Getting home by 8 (hopefully). Eating something and then falling asleep.

Can't wait for sleep.

1 comment:

Indian Food Rocks said...

Hey there! I was wondering if you would be interested in participating in the Traveling NaBloWriMo Masterpiece. I fon dyou through Amy's NaBloWriMo blog. Please let me know!