Things I hate:
- My annoying officemate. She's always too hot or too cold. She opens the windows when I'm cold, she doesn't ever change the tape for the server, she's totally the "teacher's pet," and she takes two hour lunches like she deserves to.
- I hate my mom. She knows exactly how to piss me off, especially when she says comments like "You sure don't look like you've lost weight," and "You should change, no guy is going to look at you in a t-shirt and shorts." Thanks mom, there goes my self-esteem. She made me cry last night. I hate her.
- Floozy, my other officemate. She bought me a sundae at Ben & Jerry's, and then minutes later, decided to let me know how "redundant" my writing is, and what I should fix, even though SHE IS NOT MY BOSS!
- I hate living at home. I resent that I have to take my 9-year-old brother to summer camp everyday while my other brother gets to sleep in because he was out too late the night before. I'm late everyday because of this but no one cares. FML.
- My life. Clearly I'm unhappy today.