Friday, October 17, 2008

TGIF

YAYYYYYYY! This week is overrrrrrrrrr. Man, this one felt like a long one.

I don't have much going on this weekend--it's S's birthday tomorrow and the GABF party is on Sunday. Possible ideas of things to do this weekend include:
  1. Spending time outside including going for a hike or taking pictures of the beautiful trees and landscapes. I think that would be relaxing.
  2. Journaling
  3. Shopping for a pair of new boots
  4. Dropping off dry cleaning/getting jeans altered
  5. Going to the Family 9News Health Fair to get my blood tested.
  6. Possible breakfast plans with my family and grandma
I went to a cooking class last night with M at our apt complex. We didn't get to do the cooking, but we certainly got to eat it. The guy who cooked everything works at the OMNI Hotel as a sous chef. His name is Patrick and he lives in our building on the third floor. He made tomato and mozzarella and basil as an appetizer, pasta carbonara as the main dish, and cannolis, which he dipped each side in crushed pistachios and chocolate chips. It was super yummy, and fun to eat. (I should've taken pictures) I also met this girl Stacie whom I have seen walking in the mornings. It was fun. They are planning to do it again next month with a thanksgiving theme. Can't wait!

Side note: I hate the new layout of iGoogle. I want my tabs back on the top!

No comments: