Here's what I have done today:
- Woke up early (6:30 a.m.) to have breakfast with my family. My little brother spent the night so it was either meet for breakfast or take him to school myself.
- Watched the new episode of Scandal and Project Runway while in bed
- Emptied the dishwasher
- Watered my plants. (I am trying to grow kale, and two different types of lettuce from seed.)
- Watched an episode of Breaking Bad from season 5 on Netflix while in bed
- Went to lunch with my Dad at Hana Matsuri Sushi. We went there partially because I had a Yelp deal to redeem (worth $15) and partially because I love this place and wanted my Dad to try it out. He had the Chef Sashimi Special that came with rice and a house salad. I had the Salmon Terikayi with four pieces of sashimi, shrimp and vegetable tempura, and a house salad.
- Came home and proceeded to watch the rest of Season 5 of Breaking Bad on Netflix while in bed
- Stayed in yoga pants and a t-shirt all day
Of course I couldn't decide exactly ... or maybe I just wanted validation for not really doing much today at all (because I kept thinking how much more my Mom would have done if she had today off). I asked five guys I have dated the same question I asked myself (over text of course because these men were actually working!) and here are their responses.
Laziness is doing it for a long time and relaxing is when you do it once in a while.
Based off their responses, I am not being lazy today and am instead relaxing!
What do you think the difference between relaxing and laziness is?