Friday, May 1, 2009

Bummer Friday

The weather pretty much reflects my mood right now...and it's cold and rainy. Super depressing for Colorado, that's for sure. Not a sign of sun out there anywhere. And I heard it's supposed to be like this all weekend.

Today was sad, because last night Bobby and I broke up. Yeah, apparently we just "weren't going to work out." Oooookay....I just hope the canceling of our relationship on Facebook isn't broadcast all over my friends' news feeds. I don't have much to say about it, I don't hate him, I'm just sad because I thought that it was going to work out. Sure I had my doubts, but I do firmly believe that everything happens for a reason. I know it, and I just need to believe in that and focus on myself. I've decided that when I move out, I'm going to live alone. I'm ready for it. Besides all this he said/she said business, my laid off coworkers left forever today. It was their last day, and well, it's just sad.

I can't wait to sleep in tomorrow and cry my eyes out and regroup. Hopefully I'll return Monday feeling like a new person. Maybe I'll even get a lil crazy and get a haircut...I know, my life is so so exciting.

What are your weekend plans?

No comments: