Tuesday, May 5, 2009

OMG

I'm going!!!!!! I'm going!!! *jumps up & down* I. am. crazy. Who does this? Apparently me! Thanks to Gary's comment on Priceline's name your own price feature in my previous post, I am alllll set for a hotel. I seriously lucked out and got a 3 star hotel for $61/night, compared to its original rate of $144/night. Yay! I love it when things just fall into place. I talked with my coworker too, who has traveled on business to Seattle, and she gave me the #'s of an artist that she knows that lives there, ya know, in case I need an emergercy contact, so that makes me feel better.

Now all I have to do is plan out what I want to do, and see, and buy. *grins*

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! :-D

Anonymous said...

Oh, and what hotel did you get?
$61...I wanna guess a Courtyard by Marriott.
:-)

Wonderful said...

I'm staying at the Crowne Plaza Hotel (http://www.cphotelseattle.com/index.php). I seriously didn't think Priceline would take my offer, but it worked! on the first try too! And this hotel is in downtown, half a mile from Pikes Peak and a mile from the Space Needle aka a perfect location!

Now I'm trying to decide, what to do, and how adventurous I want to be. I'm thinking of taking the bus ($1.75 each way) from the airport instead of the airport shuttle ($18 roundtrip)and trying to ride the monorail, and take a ferry ride somewhere. That's all I have figured out so far.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that sounds like an awesome trip! And Crowne Plazas are nice, too. :-)

Andhari said...

That sounds like a sweet deal!:)

Anonymous said...

YAYERs!!!