Wednesday, November 18, 2009

No Boys Allowed

Recently, my dating life has suffered massive blows for some reason. Let's recap here:

Alex- I let him go. He was too old, and he intimidated me for some reason. After that final email, he did send me one last week asking how I have been and how the weather is. I replied because I thought it couldn't hurt, and I haven't heard back from him.


Special Agent- We've texted a few times and he drunk dialed me a couple weeks ago, but other than that, nothing much. I think what we had most in common was the trip.

Asshole- I haven't heard from him.

Yogi- We text sometimes too, and I've called him a couple of times but he never called me back. I still see him in the mornings, and he still makes me smile, but I think that's all it will ever be. He hasn't asked me to hang out with him and I haven't either.

So, given that's all the boys, I am at a standstill here. My latest thoughts are being that I should meet new boys, or let all of these boys go, so that by the time the new year hits, I'm a free agent. Sometimes I wonder if I could be without any boys, like sure I could have friends that are boys, but you know, like free of that boy. The boy you can flirt with or call or text. But, I'm beginning to think that I should try it. I mean, sure I might be a little lonely in the boy area without those ones to lean on, but ultimately, I'd be setting more time aside for myself, and that's a good thing. Plus, I won't have to put in anymore effort into said texting, calling, and flirting. I also kinda wanna do it to prove to myself that I can do it, ya know?

Do you have any boytoys or girls that you need to let go of? Or am I just a huge flirt?

4 comments:

Andhari said...

I think you're pretty much a free agent. I mean you don't see anyone exclusively right? I think if you just meet new guys, you shouldn't put your feelings or tons of efforts into this. If they get back to you, good. If not, why should you care. Just keep going out with your friends, meet new people and new guys. It's harmless and fun :)

Anonymous said...

Boys suck.

I'd just wait it out and let life run its course. See what happens. Relax and don't try too hard.

That's what I've been up to anyways...

Miss your blog a LOT. I'm trying to be a better blogger, I promise!

Tellie said...

Yeah I nee to let go of this one guy...but it happens to us all. It'll get better!

Wonderful said...

Andi- I think you are totally right, I am free and I should be going out and having fun.

Taylor- I miss you too, but I also think you are right, I shouldn't worry about it and just go with the flow.

Tellie- At least I'm not the only one who has to let go of someone!