Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Weekend Recap

I packed and moved all of this into storage
and then had an emotional breakdown about M leaving & leaving our apt and was very sad
so I cried on and off all day on Saturday

But then on Sunday I met up with S and went to Jazzfest Denver at Dazzle
and ate lunch at Pete's Greektown cafe where I learned he's dating someone,
a coworker with a 1.5 year old kid
and then went home to find my drivers license, and later saw Bobby, whose vocal cords hurt
so he took a painkiller, so I drove us to the store where we bought bread and ice cream
and we watched gilmore girls together and made spaghetti and homemade garlic bread. and i spent the night. again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wait, what?? i think you left that last couple sentences out before...

-m

Wonderful said...

well, that's the update :)