Monday, March 9, 2009

Weekend Recap

Friday: Went out for Ethiopian food with Bobby, ate alot of wot and spicy lentils and even drank an Ethiopian beer. Then saw tons of art, and was seriously sleepy at 9. Then decided to have one drink with Bobby at his place where my car was. Bad idea. Ended up not making it home...exactly.

Saturday: Very hungover from Friday but went to church potluck, only saw a few of the ladies that were on the retreat, but still was good to be there. Heard a lady from Kenya talk about her life story, and tried not to throw up anywhere. Mission accomplished. Then caught up with M in my car and watched random snowflakes flurry around us for oh, 5 minutes, and then they were all gone. Typical Colorado weather. Went home, watched American Idol episodes and then fell asleep. I thought I was just taking a nap, but really ended up being a 5 hour snooze. Woke up disoriented at 11pm, talked with M and then went back to sleep.

Sunday: Had crazy dreams about the Bachelor and flying birds but managed to sleep in till 9. Yay for sleep! Took me awhile to get goin, thanks to the time change. Went and saw my old lady friend, and she's doing much much better! She's more alert and was even eating fried chicken, which I'm sure can't be good for her but at least she's eating. Then headed home, saw the fam, went to church and listened to the priest preach about immorality (sinks lower in my chair). Spent the night at home with the dog on one side of me and my lil brother on the other.

All in all a good weekend.

No comments: