Tuesday, December 15, 2009

An Update

  • Remember Alex? Well, before Thanksgiving we got together for a cup of hot chocolate. And I have to say that I was seriously so bored. All he did was kept talking about random things, and I didn't really get a word in edgewise. And at one point in the conversation I'm pretty sure I heard him say he dated a man after college. Meaning, that he could be gay. But of course I didnt' clarify because we were in a public coffee shop. But now I'm wondering. A few days later, he sent me a message on Facebook saying it was great hanging out and that I was beautiful. And since then we've exchanged a few e-mails, but that's about it. Until yesterday he emailed me, asking me if I was okay because he hadn't heard from me. I assured him I've just been busy and am fine. 
  • I'm going to cook and have dinner with M tonight and I'm excited. 
  • I found out today that at work, we're moving again. Apparently the company we share our space with wants our offices and is willing to pay for it. So that means I have to pack everything up again. Oh joy. Not to mention that it's likely we won't be downtown anymore. Obviously there's pros and cons to this, but I rather like being downtown.
  • My dad comes back today but there's rumor that he won't be officially released from his contract until the end of January. I'll have to ask him about it today, but I hope that it isn't true, because I wanted to move out next month.
What's new with you?

    2 comments:

    Andhari said...

    Ouch. I hope it's not true about your dad, I know how much you want him to be there :)

    Wonderful said...

    Yeah, I found out it's true. He won't be home till Feb 1. Ugh!