- Since my last post about my lack of holiday spirit, M came up with the idea to have a girls sleepover filled with holiday cheer. It's happening tonight, and I actually have to say, I'm excited.
- Because a ton of my FB friends were commenting on Jersey Shore, I watched it online today. And I laughed at all of them the entire time. Seriously, I can't believe these people actually exist. And no, I won't be watching it again. Unless I need a laugh.
- I've had two alums from my program find me either on Twitter or through e-mail. They all want advice on how I got my job and blah blah blah. I really have no idea what to tell them. I don't even like my job anymore. But I'll try my best to come up with something.
- I'm going to the mountains next weekend for a retreat and I'm excited!
- My dad is coming home from China forever in like less than two weeks.
Friday, December 4, 2009
Because I don't wanna think...
We all know how much I don't like thinking. So that's why you're getting bullets today. Deal with it.