Sunday, July 27, 2008

Weekend Recap

I was so freakin tired on Friday, that I came home and slept for an hour or so. It was M's birthday. While we had originally thought of going downtown and eating at P.F. Chang's with Kristen and Jake, and then going out dancing later, that didn't really work out. Instead, M, her sister Brooke, and I, went to dinner by our apt at P.F. Chang's. We had a really good meal, and I sneakily told the waitress it was her birthday so she got a surprise birthday shot for dessert. It was a shot glass filled with chocolate cake and raspberry sauce and frosting with a candle. After dinner, we came home and then watched some tv, and then decided to go outside and lay in the grass. It was windy, and we were tired, but it was still beautiful to look up and see the stars.

On Saturday, Kristen, S, Max, and I went to dinner at Noodles and then went to movies in the park and saw Transformers. It was a good movie; my favorite character was Optimus Prime. It was a lil chilly and I did get six mosquito bites, but it was definitely a good movie accompanied by good company.

Sunday, we went to Jazz in the park per usual. It kinda rained but overall it was pretty good. Kristen brought her friend Veronica, who's getting married next Fall. And S came. And we had a fun picnic. Good times.

No comments: