Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Hump Day

It's official. My "beautiful" plant is named Matilda. It just fits.

Today is Wednesday; part of me is excited as the week is almost over, but the other half of me doesn't want time to go by so fast. Before you know it, summer will be over. *sigh* I've had a very good day today--and it's almost over! I pitched my freelance editor some story ideas, and gave myself a deadline of next week. I figure the less time I have, the more motivated I will be. At least I hope.

Maybe part of the reason why time has flown by is because I took an almost two hour lunch today and went to Snarf's with Andrea. They were super busy per usual, but I felt like we took a long time to get our food. Perhaps it was because we went around lunch time? I'm not sure. Either way, I tried something new today--turkey and provolone. I usually get the chicken salad sandwich but I felt like something different, especially after yesterday's massive fancy salad (avocado, sliced grilled chicken breast, tomatoes, and diced celery). It was super yummy. On our way back to the office, we stopped at the Glacier cart. I got birthday cake ice cream with sprinkles in it, and she got the strawberry sorbet. I seriously felt as though I was eating a piece of cake with frosting on it. pure yumminess.

Since lunch, the day has flown by--I have my final fitting for my bridesmaids dress tonight. I'm nervous. I hope it fits! Keep your fingers crossed for me. After that, I'm planning on heading over to the fam's house and picking up my taxes, mail, and having King Ranch Chicken. I'm looking forward to going to bed early, as I was up way too late last night. Last night I hung out with S and we rode the light rail around Denver and surrounding areas. It was fun. I got home by 11, but then I wanted to think of story ideas for my freelance call today. And I had weird dreams again but I can't recall what exactly I dreamt about at the moment. Meh, either way I officially have an hour left and then I'm outta here!

No comments: