Oh and I am going to attempt to do some productive type things such as:
- Get a new car battery. Everytime I get my oil changed, they tell me my battery reading is low. So I'm finally going to do it this weekend.
- Along with the car maintenance, I'm going to replace my other windshield wiper, so that they both are new. I'm going to also pay $7 and get my car vacuumed and washed.
- I'm going to clean out my car truck that has clothes I've been meaning to donate to Goodwill.
- If I get to be motivated enough, I want to fix my closet. About a month or so ago the rod in my closet kinda ripped out of the wall, so I haven't been able to hang up my clothes in a long time. I think it was the weight of all my winter clothes that made it break but it'd be nice to fix that, because it would free up some room on my floor :)
- Enjoy time with my family before my Dad leaves to go back to China. He's only here until Tuesday, but we might go to the mountains this weekend, so either way I'll make time for him.