Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I'm in a Flower Club

Awhile ago while talking to SA (self absorbed) about work related things, she mentioned at her office she has a flower club. Each person brings in flowers for the people in the club; they have so many people in their office that she only has to buy them every other month. I thought that was a great idea--I mean seriously, who doesn't like flowers?

I decided to form our own flower club at the new office. I told my new officemate, and she was on board. We even had brainstormed about when we should start it. I suggested on a Wednesday, because I knew people would forget to bring in flowers on a Monday. Anyways, like most things that I think of, no one actually started it....until today!

Today, Floozy came in with Alstromeria's for everyone. We each got our own stem; mine has five different flowers. It was so thoughtful of her too! I think it's official now--the flower club has officially begun! Yay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome!

-m