- Bobby & I made it official that we're together on Facebook.
- I played fashion bingo for the first time with M on Monday at a bar downtown. It's free to play, it's every Monday, and they have $1 Miller Lite on special. I love bingo, but I'm kinda hardcore. I don't own my own blotters or anything but I like to win. We didn't win, but it was fun going. And we caught up over dinner at the Hornet.
- I finally went back to Jazzercise on Tuesday--man am I sore. But it felt good to be back, and I plan on going regularly again.
- Work has been crazy--they laid off 3 people on Monday. Apparently I'm on the safe list, but I'm still scared. Everything is so corporate. Now I know why people hate corporate America--you're not a person, just a number.
- Last night I felt like going for a walk, so I went down to Sloan's Lake with Bobby. Man, I didn't realize how freakin' huge that lake is. It took us 45 min to do one lap, but it was worth it. I rewarded my hard work with some waffle cone ice cream--probably counter productive, but it was darn good.
- Tonight I'm headed to Jazzercise & hopefully going to bed early.
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
What I've been up to
Posted by Wonderful at 9:37 AM