Monday, June 21, 2010

I love the library

I know, I've already confessed to being a book worm, but this weekend when I returned my library books on time (yay!) I popped into grab a few more books and came out with six new ones--all of which I love love love. I mean, don't you just love it when you randomly see books on the shelves that you meant to read, but forgot about? That's what happened to me.

I got the second book in the series A Friday Night Knitting Club by Kate Jacobs. So far this book has had its sad moments but I feel so close with the characters that I have to keep reading. I want to know if Dakota gets to go to Italy, and if Anita will plan her version of a perfect wedding or if she'll elope with Marty.


Then I picked up two more books by Sarah Mlynowski. I just finished reading Milkrun and I have to say I actually want to buy that book. Probably because I could relate to it--the main character is a 20-something girl who works as an editor in Boston and is single but wants a boyfriend. But I'd definitely recommend you read it, because it's so funny! I hope these ones are funny too.


Then randomly I saw this book on display. I know, my guilty pleasure is now known by all my readers. Oh well. I didn't think her first book was terrible, so I'm willing to read this one too.



Finally, on my way out, I  grabbed this one off one of the display stands. It might have potential.



Do you love the library as much as I do?

No comments: