Friday, April 16, 2010

Travel Fridays

***Welcome to Travel Fridays, a weekly series finding cool deals, getaways, and a place to share your own travel experiences. Remember if you have any ideas, email me at seriouslywonderful (at) gmail (dot) com!***

Rocky Mountain State Park

Sometimes I find myself on Fridays without any plans for the weekend. If this happens to be you this week, I have a great idea for you. Starting tomorrow, and continuing all week, you can get into all national parks for free! If you're like me and love free things or great deals, this should be right up your alley.

In fact, I'm planning on going for a hike tomorrow. I'm lucky enough to live in Colorado, so I'm not far from some of the best national parks in the state. So grab a friend, hit the trails, and enjoy the fresh air!

No comments: