Friday, April 2, 2010

No Reservations

Today's spotlight for my Travel Fridays series is Anthony Bourdain's show No Reservations.

I have found memories of watching this show with M on our comfy green couch. While we could never quite keep up with all the episodes on our dvr, we did make a healthy dent in them. But it doesn't matter that we didn't finish watching all of them because each episode takes you on a different adventure. And for me, that's what draws me in. I'm all for adventure, and travel while watching Anthony swear, eat massive amounts of food, while boozing it up, doesn't hurt at all.

If you haven't watched this show before, I strongly encourage you to do so. After every episode I watch, I find myself getting pinched by the travel bug and day dreaming about my next adventure.

Here's a snippet of an episode where Anthony went to DC to eat some fish n chips. Enjoy!

No comments: