Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I'm not obsessed, ok?

Things I'm currently liking alot:

1. Cupcakes. Blame it on Yum Yum's, and Tee & Cakes, which is near my office. I tried their White on White cupcake last night complete with pink sprinkles and it was so good. Therefore, I'm thinking I might need one a day for the rest of this week.

2. Larabars. Now, I'm not into soy, or cliff bars, or anything that tastes like it has protein powder in it. But these ones have always been my favorite. They have good flavors, and I finally got to try their newest one: peanut butter and jelly. I kid you not, when I ate it I felt like I was 5 again. Yum. My other favorites are their cinnamon roll and apple pie.

3. Reading. I just finished Emily Griffin's Love the One You're With last week. Yesterday I finished Dear Neighbor, Drop Dead by Saralee Rosenberg. And today I've started Zora & Nicky, by Claudia Mair Burney, and I want to finish it already. I spent my lunch hour on the couch in our lobby reading, and I only got about 75 pages in. But it's good so far.


What are you currently liking alot or obsessed with?

4 comments:

Taylor said...

Cleaning my room. I suppose it's a good thing.

Reading! As always.

Cupcakes sound so yummy right now...

Andhari said...

Yummm cupcakes. I'm currently obsessed with pomegranate froyo with mochis and chocolate chips on it. So heavenly!:)

rachaelgking said...

Pink sprinkles make EVERYTHING taste better. :-)

Wonderful said...

Taylor- I wish I was obsessed with cleaning my room. It's entirely way too messy right now.

Andi- Oh man I want froyo now!!

Lilu- I totally agree. Pink is the way to go.