So far the suggestions I've gotten are for "no bake" cookies from my aunt, my mom's oatmeal raisin recipe, and sugar cookies. I personally want to try making gingerbread cookies, but we'll see. I don't want anything too hard, as I'm most likely going to be taking over my mom's kitchen when I make these because she has a mixer. The people in my group request that there be no nuts in any of the cookies, which I don't mind at all.
Readers: If y'all have any cookie suggestions, let me know!
Here's the cookie swap details:
- Each person will make 3 dozen cookies and will mail each of their partners 1 dozen cookies along with the recipe.
- Cookies must be home baked.
- Cookies must be prepared by adult hands, no little fingers in the dough.
- All cookies should be mailed by December 6th.
- Cookies should ship well packaged in air tight containers (like Ziploc bags) and packed well with paper or bubble wrap to avoid breakage.
- You need not have a blog to swap with us, anyone is welcome!