Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween but nothing scary

I spent Halloween with M and her bf, drinking pumpkin beer out of my new Halloween glasses. I'll have to post a pic of them soon. They are so cute! I got a whole set of 5 at Feather Thy Nest in Boulder. I'd never been there before but I was walking back to the office and spotted the sign that said "All Halloween items 75% off." After consulting with M, I decided to just get two classes, because I thought they would be $2.50 each. Turns out the entire set was $2.50. What a steal!

We didn't have any trick-o-treaters, but I blame that on us living in an apartment complex. But we still made a sign that said Trick or Treat and taped it on our front door. After eating spaghetti with meat sauce and garlic bread, we all watched some of Bravo's 100 Scariest Moments, and this ghost hunters show. We saw nothing really scary, but it was a relaxing night.

No comments: