Monday, November 3, 2008

1, 2, 3...

...and I'm off! Writing of course. I started writing on Saturday for NaNoWriMo, and made it past my goal of 1,667 words. Yesterday was a bit tougher to get through the word count, but that was completely my fault. I didn't start writing until like 8p.m., which is bad news because I write best in the afternoons. Instead of writing, I spent my morning in bed sleeping in and then reading for fun. I am a fan of the time change. In the afternoon I went shopping at New York & Company where I got a new white puffer vest and soft purple sweater for $35. Yea, it was a steal of a deal. Then I moseyed on to Kohl's. I didn't find anything I couldn't live without, so I left. My next stop was Best Buy, where I checked out the Nikon A590, and 1100. I'm torn between which one is better, or which one I want, but nonetheless, it was good to look. Overall it was a great weekend because I got to relax and sleep in!

No comments: