Friday, September 26, 2008

Random Thoughts

It's been a long week. I haven't biked in awhile either, and that makes me sad. The sun is starting to set earlier and earlier too. But I think I'll go tonight, because I miss biking and it'll be nice to go outside and get some fresh air.

I'm worried about the economy too. I was venting to my coworker yesterday about it and how things could be worse than they were during the Great Depression, and how I'll never pay off my student loans, etc etc. And she commiserated with me, which was nice. She went with me to the bank to deposit my last freelance check. So here I'm thinking my life sucks, the economy sucks, everything is sucky, when she's like "So....you're the second person to know this but..." And I'm thinking, oh she's got a new job or something, because we talked about freelance stuff last week. "I'm pregnant." My mouth literally dropped. "What? Are you gonna keep it?" And of course she said yea, but she's waiting till her first appt next Thursday to tell anyone at work. Her boss knows, but that's it. Moral of the story: When you think things are bad, it can always be worse.

I got my car fixed. $290 later, and I have a new distributor O ring and valve cover gasket. Whoopie.

No comments: