Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Yummy lunch

Side note: I had the best lunch ever today. I went grocery shopping at Sunflower on my lunch hour, and I noticed that they were grilling out. The last time I had lunch there was earlier this summer and I had a hot dog, a grilled peach, pasta salad, and a drink for $3. Anyways, this time, they were offering miso glazed salmon with a side salad, bread and butter, and a drink for $4. A $4 lunch in Boulder is unheard of. The salmon was seriously soooo good, it was just the right amount of sweet and salty. I wanted more, but I restrained myself. Instead, I asked the lady how she made it, and she said she marianted the salmon in Soy and Ginger dressing, and then grilled it. Man, just writing about this makes me want it again. I'm considering buying some this weekend and grilling out by the pool. It's worth a try!

Apparently they grill out every Wednesday--I had no idea because I usually go to Sunflower randomly during the week. And on Wednesdays, they have double ad days, so the ad for the previous week + the new ad are all honored. I wonder what they will have next week.

No comments: