Monday, August 25, 2008

A Golden Birthday

I had the best birthday everrrrrrrrrrr. Seriously! It was a golden birthday for realz. M and K were awesome! We went out to sushi, had saki, and even had cupcakes from Mermaids Bakery & Pie House. They were amazinnnnng! I was so excited! And our waiter gave us free shots after dinner, and two bottles of saki. And then we went out to the bars and sang to some classic songs that I used to hear at happy hour in 'cuse. The night ended with M and I getting a ride in a petticab to the parking garage. Seriously. Best. Birthday. Ever. I was so happy that everyone could come out, and that was soooo sweet of M and K to plan it all out. They sure are sneaky! But it was great!

The birthday festivites continued on Sunday with M and I waking up at 5am to go to the Rocky Mountain Balloon Festival. It was worth it! After that, I got a free chair massage at my aunt's spa party, and some presents. Then I went to Bonefish Grill with my family, aunt, uncle, and baby cousin. I tried a pomegranate martini--it was so good. I really felt like a birthday girl! Dinner was amazing, and I even had peach pie for dessert at home with the fam. I got a bottle of wine from my aunt and uncle, and my mom gave me new perfume, a new tote bag and case, and new makeup. And my cousin Jessica said she would give me a free birthday haircut. Yay! All in all, it was an amazing weekend!

No comments: