Tuesday, April 8, 2008

No Motivation

I'm lazy. There's no doubt about it. I'm unmotivated in life. but i just realized one of my passions--reading. I know, that has nothing to do with being lazy, but I really am lazy. I'm lazy with thinking--I don't want to do it unless I have to--I'm lazy with work and writing sometimes, which leads to procrasination. Laziness is a sin, is it not? *sigh* I just don't know how to break the cycle. At one point I used to be un-lazy, like in school, when I had a bizillon things to do. But see, now I don't really. I mean, I have my radio show on Thursdays, and a few writing assignments here and there, but that's about it. Which means that I have no excuse for being lazy. But here's the ironic thing--when I have tons going on, I'm not lazy because I'm forced to do things according to schedule, BUT my best friend said I need to stop doing so many things and being stressed out and enjoy life--which lead to basically not alot of things, which ironically turned into more laziness for me. Pathetic.

Another thing I am pondering today is the sincerity of people's actions. Like, half the stuff that people do--are they because of societial pressures, or are they because they want to do them? Like, I can tell you, I've definitely done things because I know it's what I'm supposed to do, not really because I 100% meant it. Which is again, pathetic. I should mean things when I do them, right? Can anyone else out there relate? Or am I just in my own 'lil bubble?

No comments: