Friday, June 24, 2011

Is this really happening?

Remember this whole house drama?

Well turns out, it didn't go to auction after all.

My realtor found out the lender didn't even know it wasn't auctioned off.

Apparently they are THAT FAR BEHIND.

When he talked to the lady last week she said she would put my offer in the "expedited folder," and promised a "quick response."

Keep in mind now, the new auction date is set for July 13th.

Then I got an email on Tuesday from my realtor saying that we'd hear something on Wednesday. So of course all day Wednesday I am anxious....

...and I STILL HAVEN'T HEARD ANYTHING!

But, I got another email today from my realtor saying, "Hopefully things are going forward so it's time to get your loan started.  Do you want to go with the person who did your approval or do you want another name or two?"

So now I am officially "shopping around for a lender."

This might actually be happening.

I'm so nervous! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

2 comments:

Kez said...

Oh my gosh! Good luck!!

Anonymous said...

Like!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-M