Thursday, March 11, 2010

TMI Thursday: I have to pee


***Alright, folks, you know the rules. Join us all in humiliating the crap out of yourself every Thursday by sharing some completely tasteless, wholly unclassy, “how many readers can I estrange THIS week??” TMI story about your life. Or hell, about someone else’s!***

Me talking to my BFF via gchat.


me:  i drank too much water so i need to walk before i eat lunch now. but i also have to pee and someone's in the bathroom for like everrr and i'm like jeeeez
get out already
haha
LC:  lol
u only have one toilet?
me:  well, the other one has this raised seat for floozy but u can move it
and i was in there
and moved it
and then saw there was pee drops on the seat and decided it wasn't worth it
so i put it back
groooosness
i could use the public restrooms by us but that's still kinda gross too
ohhh i could walk to the library and use their bathroom
that might work
i feel like going to the library anyways to get some books
LC:  that is soooooooooooooooooooo disgusting
pee on the seat
me:  yeah it was so gross
and it was like fresh pee
it wasn't like dried on
LC:  public restrooms are bad too, esp library ones, at least by us, cuz the homeless use them
YUCK
well if it makes u feel better, 1 out of 3 times i go in the bathroom the whiff of poop hits me
me:  yuckkkkk
well the library ones are usually nice, cuz u have to walk all the way to the back to use them
where as the other ones by me are really by the homeless and hippies
so i never use them
LC:  ew
me:  but idk, the person who was in there might be doing damage to the bathroom right now so i might not wanna wait anyways
LC:  so gross haha
me:  seriously
LC:  it's the same thing when u wait at a restaurant forever
me:  i swear either someone has been in there for 5 min or else they forgot to stop the fan
LC:  then u def. don't want to go in tehre
ohhh
me:  yeah
LC:  u could knock on the door
me:  ehhhh
it'd probably make things easier if i was going out to lunch, then i could use a bathroom there
but i'm not.
boo
LC:  boo indeed
me:  it's def not helping that i'm sitting here haha
there's a nice hotel across the street from us but idk if they have bathrooms in the lobby
LC:  yeah...maybe u could ask as a last resort
me:  yeah maybe
ay ay ay i need to figure this out haha
LC:  hahaha
me:  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
so, i went to open the door, and turns out NO ONE WAS IN THERE THIS ENTIRE TIME
we're all idiots
hahahahaha
so i snuck in there
and i did turn off the fan in case someone really needs to use it so they don't think someone is in there
LC:  are u kidding
hahahaha
me:  hahahahahah
LC:  that's great
me:  so funny right
LC: u should post this convo in ur blog
me:  hahahahahahaha
i should!
when?
LC:  for tmi thursday... it's hilarious

2 comments:

MJenks said...

Hmmm...you might need to just find a bush or a really dense bit of forest. At least out there, it's just squirrel pee you're dealing with.

Wonderful said...

Yeah, true, or just pretend I'm in China.