Friday, March 28, 2014

Songs Repeated

Since it's Friday, and I want to start the weekend on a fun note, I thought I would randomly post two of the songs I have been playing on repeat this week.

#1: All of Me by John Legend (Tiƫsto's Birthday Treatment Mix)

I like the original song too, but the remix makes me want to replay it over and over again or 
sing along to it in the car. 


I like the lyric, "What's going in that beautiful mind?" It's not often that a guy compliments a lady's beautiful mind - at least not in mainstream music, so it was a welcome change. I wonder if he played this song at his wedding.

#2: This is Amazing Grace by Phil Wickham

Now, this is a complete 180, or is it 360? Anyways, I heard this on the radio last Saturday, and I haven't been able to stop playing it everyday this week. It's just so HAPPY and encouraging, and I dunno, just so true. I also like the beat.




What songs have you been playing on repeat this week?

No comments: