Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I love a deal.

Hi my name is Wonderful and I have a confession to make. I've gotten really addicted to those daily deal websites. You know what I'm talking about--the Groupon and LivingSocial of our lives, if you will. These darn things are getting me to spend wayyyyy too much money lately.

I open my email and I'll see, "$10 for $20 worth of frozen yogurt," or "$20 for $60 worth the spa credit at this really cool spa that you couldn't otherwise afford," and I WANT WANT WANT IT. Over the past month, I've bought like four different deals.

I have an hour long hot stone massage, a shopping spree at the GAP, and food at a bbq restaurant to use. Heck, I'm even using a Groupon to buy my Halloween costume this year. I'm not sure if this is pathetic or really awesome.

Don't even get me started on those sites that have different deals each day of the week BUT allow you all week to purchase them. Those are way too tempting too. Although, in my humble opinion, they aren't as popular as the daily deal sites. Either that or I'm subscribing to the wrong ones.


What about you? Have you fallen into the daily deal craze?

No comments: